don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Mon Feb 15 09:41:08 EST 1999

Congratulations to all the IPP team.  This is a great milestone towards
completing this work!

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *

cmanros%cp10.es.xerox.com at interlock.lexmark.com on 02/12/99 04:16:40 PM