Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Feb 16 18:05:12 EST 1999

In the Model document, I had changed the title of the Protocol Document
references from:

IPP/1.1 Encoding and Transport

IPP/1.1 Encoding, Transport, and IPP URL Scheme

After talking with the PRO editor, I have agreed to change the references
back.  I had forgotten that we had discussed this as the Maui meeting and
had decided that it was better not to change the titles of the documents,
least we confuse people.

So I will indicate in the second page, where the suite of IPP documents is
briefly described, that it contains the IPP scheme:

The "Internet Printing Protocol/1.1: Encoding and Transport" document is a
formal mapping of the abstract operations and attributes defined in the
model document onto HTTP/1.1.  It defines the encoding rules for a new
Internet media type called "application/ipp", including the use of the IPP
URL scheme.
Ok?

Tom Hastings
(310) 333-6413