Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Feb 17 19:28:14 EST 1999

I agree with Carl's answers.

For "operations-supported" the first sentences of the Model are:

This REQUIRED Printer attribute specifies the set of supported operations
for this Printer object and contained Job objects.  All 32-bit enum values
for this attribute MUST NOT exceed 0x8FFF, since these values are passed in
two octets in each Protocol request [IPP-PRO].

It would be a little clearer if we changed the hex to indicate 32 bits,
instead of 16 bits.

so I'll change 0x8FFF to  0x00008FFF in the Model document.

Thanks,
Tom