Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Mar 23 22:10:20 EST 1999

I'm resending the list of 29 issues, because the text version had the
deleted text mixed in with the inserted text.  I've reposted the .txt
version on the PWG FTP server as well.  Also watch the line wrap on the long
URLs.  Here is the rest of the message that I sent earlier repeated:

I've posted the 29 issues raised as the 2nd IPP bakeoff at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-clarifications/Issues-raised-at-Bake-
Off2.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-clarifications/issues-raised-at-bake-
off2.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-clarifications/Issues-raised-at-Bake-
Off2.txt

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-clarifications/issues-raised-at-bake-
off2-rev.pdf

The -rev shows the changes to the issues list that Peter posted as part of
the Bake Off Summary.

Bob Herriot and I have suggested clarifications, changes, and additions for
most of the issues.  For Issues 2, 17, and 28, we've listed several possible
alternatives.  The Table of contents indicates clarification, addition, or
change for each suggestion.

I've also included the .txt version in this message for ease of email
discussion.

Please review these documents, send email comments, and lets discuss these
at the Wednesday, 3/24/99 IPP telecon:

Time:     March 24, 1999, 10:00 - 12:00 PST (1:00 - 3:00 EST)
Phone:    1-888-749-8496 (8*534-8273 for Xerox folks)
Passcode: cmanros

Please limit comments to one issue for each mail message (or to the issues
that are linked together - see the table of contents).  Please include the
title of the issue and the number in the email subject line, so we all know
what you are discussing.

Thanks,
Tom