Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Apr 12 14:49:40 EDT 1999

Hi,

Here is a last minute proposed agenda for our IPP Meeting in New Orleans on
Wednesday and Thursday this week:

- Verify suggested resolution texts for issues where we have agreements

- Discuss and hopefully resolve any still open issues for IPP/1.0.

- Discuss and hopefully resolve any still open issues with IPP/1.1.

- IPP testing - Do we want to start work on an IPP test specification?

- Other IPP activities - are we ready to start discussing a multi-vendor
demonstration?

- Discuss plan for further IPP extensions, such as notifications.

Please note that we will NOT hold a phone conference this week.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com