FW: IPP> ADM - Working Group Last Call for Internet Printing Prot ocol/1.0: Implementer's Guide

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Apr 20 14:56:07 EDT 1999

All,

We have just got feedback from the RFC Editors that they are working on the
IPP/1.0 set of documents.

However, they are still waiting to get a version of the Implementer's Guide
for IPP/1.0, which is referenced from the other IPP/1.0 documents.

I will send the our February version I-D to the IESG immediately, as this
was last called on March 2, closing on March 19, without any official
comments.

Any further updates to the Implementer's Guide, including the issues
discovered in the March IPP bake-off, will need to be folded into a later
version of the Guide.

Carl-Uno