harryl at us.ibm.com harryl at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 23 15:01:48 EDT 1999

This tack is blowing my mind.

I thought the WHOLE reason SSL was disallowed in our specification (of IPP)
was due to it's "encumbered" nature. And the IETF pointed us at TLS as the
answer. Now, we're suggesting that TLS is encumbered?

We need immediate clarification of this issue!

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems
harryl at us.ibm.com

Michael Sweet <mike at easysw.com> on 04/23/99 12:32:06 PM