Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri May 14 20:03:28 EDT 1999

All,

I have now got a response from Keith Moore on our earlier question about
referencing IPP1.0 in the IPP/1.1 document. See his thoughts below.
When he mentions "Last Call" I believe he means the IETF wide Last Call
which is issued by the IESG after we have given them the documents.

Also, it now looks unclear whether Keith will be able to dial in to
our meeting in Philadelphia - please stay tuned.

Carl-Uno