IPP> Fonts

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon May 17 13:57:03 EDT 1999

Thomas,

Please feel free to propose some attributes for fonts.  We can process them
as extensions to IPP/1.0 and IPP/1.1 in a separate document using our
extension mechanism.

If the client wants to control the font for use in text/plain documents,
then the attribute should be a Job Template attribute similar to the
"orientation-requested" Job Template attribute which also is intended to
affect text/plain documents only.

Thanks,
Tom