IPP Agenda for May 26-27 Meeting in Philadelphia
After discussion in today's phone conference, here are the points that we
want to have on our agenda next week:
- Introduction of the IPP Test Specification draft
- Final discussion of any remaining IPP/1.1 issues
- Scope for next version of the IPP Implementer's Guide?
- Introduction of the new drafts for IPP notifications
- Suggestions for any other IPP extensions?
- Should we start up work on an IPP MIB specification?
- Discuss a revised IPP WG Charter for the IETF (has been requested by the
Please let us know ahead of time about any IPP/1.1 issues that you still
want to see discussed next week, this will be the last meeting for IPP/1.1
before we send it to the IESG for ratification.
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com