Richard Shockey rshockey at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 25 11:18:38 EDT 1999

I've been asked to give a technical presentation on IPP  to one of the
annual conferences in the fax industry. The title will be " The Internet
Print Protocol as a Facsimile Transmission Model"

www.faxdirections.com

As part of my presentation materials I thought it might be useful to
include a list of URL's that point to any existing IPP products, clients,
tools, etc.

If there are URL's  that participants on this list might find relevant
please pass them on to me privately.

Thank you.

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
8045 Big Bend Blvd. Suite 110
St. Louis, MO 63119
Voice 314.918.9020
Fax   314.918.9015
INTERNET Mail & IFAX : rshockey at ix.netcom.com
eFAX 815.333.1237
MediaGate iPost VoiceMail and Fax 800.260.4464