Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Jun 28 18:03:15 EDT 1999

All,

Here are the subjects that I want us to discuss in Copenhagen:

- IPP Notifications

  Check out
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-not-02.txt

  for the requirements. There will also be a new version of the solutions
document, which did not make it
in time for the IETF Oslo cut-off date.

- Proposed new optional Set Operations etc.

  Supporters and opponents have voiced their views on the DL. Check for a
revised version on the DL.

- IPP Test Specification

  We were supposed to have a revised version for Copenhagen, but I have not
seen it yet.

- Proposed minor extensions to IPP/1.0 and 1.1

  Refresh of the proposed output-bin proposal. Check out:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-registrations/attributes/ipp-output-b
in-attr-990521.doc

- IPP/1.1 Implementer's Guide

  We will spend some time actually working on this during the meeting.

	Check the latest version of our April Bake-off issues resolution
document, which lists a number of points that should be addressed in this
version of the IIG.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com