Strum, Benjamin A. bens at equitrac.com
Wed Jul 14 16:58:55 EDT 1999

Disable is definitely a useful and needed function for accounting.  To
expand on this, the operator should be able to enumerate through the
possible job-types.  This would allow the operator to disable any type of
job the device supported (copy, print, fax, scan, etc...).

I am seeing a lot of talk on notifications.  In particuliar, getting
notifications on a current job.  Attributes that come to mind that would be
needed for accounting are
	'job-type'  	{copy, fax, scan, print, etc...}
	'page-count'	{accumulator}
	'start-time'
	'elapsed-time'
	'job-source'

These type of notifications coupled with the disable job-type features give
accounting applications a lot of power.