Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jul 28 02:24:42 EDT 1999

We hope that these new issues could be considered as the IPP telecon,
Wednesday, 7/28, 10-12 PDT (1-3 EDT) and on the mailing list.  Some of these
issues relate to the new Subscription object proposed by Michael Sweet

Thanks,
Tom

IPP Notification New Issues, 7/22/1999, with suggested resolutions