harryl at us.ibm.com harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 5 18:45:58 EDT 1999

Tom, you suggested the following clarification...

>4. A "per-Printer" Subscription object identifies one or more Job and/or
>Printer events.  Such Job events are for any job on the Printer.  Such
>Printer events are for any Printer event, no matter which job.

I'd modify it only slightly...

4. A "per-Printer" Subscription object identifies one or more Job and/or
Printer events. Such Job events are for "all" jobs on the Printer or for
"my jobs" on the Printer. Such Printer events are for any Printer event, no
matter which job is currently processing.

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems
harryl at us.ibm.com