IPP> NOT - Multipart MIME - The Whole Story

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Aug 9 17:34:01 EDT 1999

All,

Multipart MIME keeps on creeping into our discussions. Today I took the
trouble to go through the RFCs that defined what it is and copied the
relevant pages in from RFCs 1341, 1892, and 2387.

I have attached the result as a TXT file to this message. If you want
further details, go back to the full text of the three RFCs.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com