Ira Mcdonald imcdonal at sdsp.mc.xerox.com
Fri Aug 13 18:52:49 EDT 1999

Hi Tom,

I picked this up (along with your new requirements I-D which I don't
think you've announced yet, but is in the 'new_NOT' directory on
the PWG server).

I'll try to align the prototype of an IPP Trap MIB with the current
Notification required and recommended content and post it by
Sunday or Monday, so folks can refer to it (if interested)
during your IPP Notifications working sessions this coming week.

Thanks for the excellent and prodigious work on IPP notifications.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc
  906-494-2697/2434 (home/office)