don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Tue Aug 24 10:55:04 EDT 1999

The problem with the chat rooms, etc. is that most of them (like IRC, etc.) use
special ports.  These ports and protocols DO NOT traverse many corporate
firewalls and so are usable by those of us "protected" by our IS groups.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *

henrik.holst%i-data.com at interlock.lexmark.com on 08/24/99 08:51:11 AM