No subject

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Sep 14 18:26:45 EDT 1999

All,

I am currently compiling a list of launched (or at least beta) products that

implements IPP. I have already picked up the ones that have more recently
been
mentioned on our DL.

If you have an IPP product that you want to see mentioned in our list,
please provide me with a web pointer to where it is described and I will be
happy to include it. The finished list will be put up on the PWG hosted IPP
WG web site at:

	http://www.pwg.org/ipp

Thanks,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com