IPP> ADM - Product List for IPP

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Sep 15 20:27:12 EDT 1999

Hi,

I announced yesterday that I had started to build a list of launched IPP
products to be listed on our IPP web page.

My first draft is now available on the PWG server under the following URLs:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/Products/990915-IPP-Products.doc
	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/Products/990915-IPP-Products.pdf

Some of the URLs are pretty long and awkward, but should work by clicking in
the DOC version.

Thanks to the people who responded promptly on my request yesterday.

Can everybody please check if your product info is correct and let me know
if I need to fix or add things before we go through the process to put this
up on the web page.

Thanks,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com