Ira Mcdonald imcdonal at sdsp.mc.xerox.com
Mon Sep 20 21:31:25 EDT 1999

Hi Tom,

When I downloaded and upgraded to Acrobat 3.0 from Acrobat 2.0
it took two-and-one-half hours of real (non-800) long distance
connection.  That is not *exactly* free...

Please use Acrobat 3.0 Distiller unless and until no WG member
is still reporting trouble printing them - this *is* after
all the PWG (P for printing...).

I've also had trouble printing recently (using Acrobat 3.01
Reader).

PS - Thanks for posting with line numbers - I could easily
have also done so in text (with 79 column lines).  Certainly,
people should make sure to use page numbers and section
titles to make clear where they're making comments.