IPP> RESEND: Trying to compile a list...

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Tue Oct 12 14:05:42 EDT 1999

This is a resend of a message I sent about 3 weeks ago; so far I've
only gotten 1 response, but judging from the IPP product list there
should be more...

I'm trying to compile a list of URIs for various IPP implementations.
Basically, I'm looking for what the "printer-uri-supported" attribute
will contain for each vendor's product so we can have an on-line
reference for users of our software.

Right now the list is:

    Vendor                URI(s)
    Hewlett-Packard       http://address/ipp/port1
                          http://address/ipp/port2
                          http://address/ipp/port3
                          (also ipp://...)

If you get a few moments I would appreciate a quick email with
any information that you have.

Thanks!

Michael Sweet, Easy Software Products                  mike at easysw.com