IPP> Re: Arabia.On.Line's Newsletter is glad to be back!!

IPP> Re: Arabia.On.Line's Newsletter is glad to be back!!

Ben Hill Ben.Hill at Firefly.Co.Uk
Sat Nov 6 12:45:26 EST 1999

Thank you for your email. Please note that I am on holiday untitil Monday16th November 1999 and I am unable to access my email.  Please call the Firefly switchboard on +020 7386 1400 should you want to speak to someone else.

Thanks

>>> ArabiaNewsEnglish 11/07/99 05:46 >>>

Saturday, November 6, 1999     A R A B I A   N E W S,

-------------
Welcome back!
We've been working on enabling your personalized arabia.com
Have you registered for My Arabia.com ?  Get it now @ www.arabia.com!  It's fresh, juicy and orange!
Register and you could be the happy owner of a Nokia Communicator.
-------------

http://www.arabia.com

* N e w s -- http://www.arabia.com/covers/channels/1,1634,News,00.html

Egypt prays for EgyptAir crash victims
http://www.arabia.com/article/0,1690,3885,00.html

Israel says paid suspect in bomber killing
http://www.arabia.com/article/0,1690,3873,00.html

Sahrawis demonstrate in Rabat
http://www.arabia.com/article/0,1690,3867,00.html

* B u s i n e s s --http://www.arabia.com/covers/channels/1,1634,Sports,00.html

Investcorp closes $535 mln deal to acquire Synthetic Industries
http://www.arabia.com/article/0,1690,3940,00.html

UAE accuses Israeli Mossad of economic warfare
http://www.arabia.com/article/0,1690,3863,00.html

BMW launches dirham bond in UAE
http://www.arabia.com/article/0,1690,3777,00.html

* S p o r t s --http://www.arabia.com/covers/channels/1,1634,Sports,00.html

Blatter discusses Morocco World Cup bid in Saudi Arabia
http://www.arabia.com/article/0,1690,3928,00.html

Egypt's Al-Masri to the semi-finals of the Arab Cup-Winners Cup
http://www.arabia.com/article/0,1690,3937,00.html

Tunisian Adel Sellimi shines again
http://www.arabia.com/article/0,1690,3898,00.html

* A r a b i a  L i f e  --http://www.arabia.com/covers/channels/1,1634,ArabiaLife,00.html

Read the Quran, never sing it
http://www.arabia.com/article/0,1690,3872,00.html

Alwaleed makes payment to families of EgyptAir victims
http://www.arabia.com/article/0,1690,3972,00.html

Desert wind destroys 'Our world' children campaign
http://www.arabia.com/article/0,1690,3844,00.html

Access these Arabia services:

* A r a b i a    S h o p p i n g
http://www.arabia.com/covers/shopping/0,1640,0,00.html

Hewlett Packard DeskJet 895Cxi
Printer produces sharp black text at up to 10 pages per minute, and offers brilliant photo-quality color up to 6 pages per minute
http://www.arabia.com/shopping/product/0,1692,391,00.html

Apple iBook Tangerine
It's the notebook computer with easy access to the Internet, tons of free software
http://www.arabia.com/shopping/product/0,1692,362,00.html

Dragon Systems NaturallySpeaking Preferred USB 4.0 Software
Communicate with your computer in the most natural way - by speaking
http://www.arabia.com/shopping/product/0,1692,299,00.html

* A r a b i a    W e a t h e r
  Check the weather in your home town
  http://www.arabia.com/covers/weather/1,1644,Weather,00.html

* A r a b i a   C h a t
  Meet people from the Arab world
  http://chat.arabia.com

* A r a b i a   D i s c u s s i o n s
  Post your views
  http://forums.arabia.com

1- Egypt Air Plane Crash
Do you believe that it was a mechanical or pilot error, or do you think the available information adds to the suspicious nature of the crash?
http://forums.arabia.com/WebX?13@186.bdPlahrQagx^3@.ee6e9f6!page=EN

2- Arab Unity or Muslim Unity?
What would serve the Arabs better? Arab or Muslim unity?
http://forums.arabia.com/WebX?13@186.bdPlahrQagx^5@.ee6e4d3!page=EN

3- Ramadan and the Millenium
How will Ramadan affect the Millenium celebrations in the Arab World?
http://forums.arabia.com/WebX?13@233.bdz8ahxda9V^1@.ee6e0ff!page=EN

* A r a b i a   H o r o s c o p e s
  Get what your stars have in store for you daily
  http://www.arabia.com/covers/horos/0,1643,Horoscopes,00.html

* A r a b i a   M a i l
  Bilingual web mail
  http://www.arabiamail.com

* H o m p   p a g e s
  park your domain at safhat.com
  http://safhat.com/free.html
Arabia.On.Line's daily newsletter features top stories from the Arab world's political, business, culture, technology, living and sports news.

Copyright 1998_1999  Arabia.On.Line

may be legally privileged. If you received this message in error,
please delete it from your system. Internet communications are not
secure and therefore Firefly Communications does not accept
responsibility for the contents of this message.

Firefly Communications hereby excludes any warranty as to the quality
or accuracy of any information contained in this message and any
liability of any kind for the information contained in it, or for its
transmission, reception, storage or use in any way whatsoever.