IPP> Hello from Sharp

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Nov 17 20:25:44 EST 1999

Hi folks,            Wednesday (17 November 1999)

Yesterday I began work as a consultant at Sharp
Labs America (SLA) in Camas, WA - still in the
area of printers and print systems architectures.
Sharp is very supportive of my continued
participation in the IETF IPP and SLP WGs (and
other PWG efforts like FIN and JMP).

As some of you know, Xerox stopped funding any
of my public standards participation in April
of this year.

*Please* send me email at the above address
(imcdonald at sharplabs.com).  Please do not send
me email at my old Xerox address (which may
remain alive for some time to come, but is
not appropriate for any outside traffic).

Randy Turner (formerly at Sharp) sent best regards
to us all through a friend here - thanks Randy!

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc
  360-834-8744 (work at Sharp)
  503-231-8393 (home in Portland, OR)
  (above are good until end-of-April 2000)