Don Fass products at newideas-inventions.com
Tue Dec 7 16:18:32 EST 1999

Http://www.newideas-inventions.com

Dear Prototypers,

New Ideas is recognized worldwide as a
company able to help you lockup that product
line, expand the amount of the order, then
provide your organization with consistent
repeat residuals infinitum.  Your client will
learn how to distribute his own proprietary
product all over the world from his bedroom in
his shorts.  Yes, he will benefit from speaking
to us.  But just as importantly, so will YOU.
Moreover, we have ways to influence venture
capital acquisition.

So, do you have a client with an invention that
needs to be launched?  We have the
designers, prototypers and fabricators able to
launch new products instantly, affordably and
differently.  We naturally see all the new
inventions from their embryo stage.

As the leading new product development and
marketing firm in America, we have an
amazing track-record in many fields for
example:  OraFresh – the amazing tongue
cleaner that eliminates bad breath, 44 years
ago I launched that famous Adjustable Table
that today rolls over each and every hospital
bed in the world - at least two in every room;
4.1 million Love Ring sales; countless
Photo Wristwatches sold.  We developed
and marketed the Desert Storm T-shirt, the
Christopher Columbus Quincentennial;
1.2 million Black Last Suppers and 7.6
million Panic Button Carbon Monoxide
Detectors.

Profitably yours,

Don Fass
http://www.newideas-inventions.com

If this information is of no interest to you and you wish your address
removed, kindly send an email to
products at newideas-inventions.com

P.S. For those who are receiving a duplicate message we apologize.

New Ideas Staff