qr89503 at hotmail.com qr89503 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 21:54:09 EST 2000

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW
U.S.A. and INTERNATIONAL MERCHANT ACCOUNTS FOR THE WORLD.

Click below to Apply
http://angelfire.com@3462929566/%74%68%65%73%65%72%76%69%63%65%34%38/%64%65%66%61%75%6C%74.%68%74m#@3626198025/%74%68%65%73%65%72%76%69c%65%348/de%66a%75l%74.%68%74%6D

ARE YOU REALLY AN E-COMMERCE MERCHANT?
Increase your revenues by up to 1500% by accepting credit cards and
electronic
checks.
Increase your customer base 200- 400% with instant access to the World.

ARE YOU PAYING TOO MUCH?
Discount rates start at 2.1%
Transaction fees start at 25 cents.

DO YOU WAIT TOO LONG FOR YOUR MONEY?
Funds available in 24-48 hours anywhere in the world

DO YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY GETTING MERCHANT ACCOUNTS
99% of all applications are approved.

ARE YOU LIMITED BY WHAT YOU CAN ACCEPT?
Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Amex and Checks (USA checks only)
All cards from ALL COUNTRIES - Including Eastern Europe and Asia

-
Click HERE to APPLY.

http://angelfire.com@3462929566/%74%68%65%73%65%72%76%69%63%65%34%38/%64%65%66%61%75%6C%74.%68%74m#@3626198025/%74%68%65%73%65%72%76%69c%65%348/de%66a%75l%74.%68%74%6D

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION FOR A PERSONAL CREDIT CARD BUT FOR A
MERCHANT
ACCOUNT.