Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Feb 28 18:27:47 EST 2000

Sounds like a problem we should fix in the titles of Set2 and Set3.
However, Carl-Uno and I suggest that we should have some more description in
the title too, such as:

Internet Printing Protocol: Additional Administrative Operations, Set 2

or:

Internet Printing Protocol: Additional Job and Printer Operations, Set 2

and:

Internet Printing Protocol: Device Operations, Set 3

(or should the latter be Set 1, since we haven't had any Device operation
yet?)

For comparison, the current name for the Set operations is:

Internet Printing Protocol: Job and Printer Set Operations

Carl-Uno suggests we discuss this on the IPP telecon this Wednesday, and on
the mailing list.

Comments?

Tom