Ron Bergman rbergma at hitachi-hkis.com
Thu Jan 6 17:06:09 EST 2000

Ira,

The title doesn't seem appropriate maybe
  "Definition of 'printer:' Service Type and Associated Attributes"

Page 5            "hostname    = *( domainlavel "." ) toplabel"
                                          ^^^^^
                  "hostname    = *( domainlabel "." ) toplabel

Page 11  (finishings-supported)  You have added the new items from the
         draft attribute values extension except for "fold, trim, and
         bale".  Was this intentional.

I don't disagree with your selections for required and optional but I am

curious as to why they are different from the Model, appendix E.  Could
this be a subject for discussion in a future phone conference?

    Ron Bergman
    Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions