Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jan 19 16:56:33 EST 2000

All,

Don Wright has recently updated the IPP web pages with a pointer to a list
of used "private" operation codes and instructions for how to get such codes
allocated as discussed in LA. Thanks to Gail Songer, who did most of the
work on this.

There has also been a slight update of the IPP product list. Are there any
more new IPP products that we should add?
If so, please those directly to Don at:

	 don at lexmark.com

Pointers to both these things are under the IPP Implementations heading on
the main IPP page at:

	http://www.pwg.org/ipp

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com