Ron Bergman rbergma at hitachi-hkis.com
Mon Feb 28 19:24:15 EST 2000

I like Ira's names except I would like to maintain the current
"Set" sequence.  I propose:

   "New Printer and Job Admin Operations (Set 2)"

and

   "New Device Admin Operations (Set 3)"

To be consistant, we should have also used the name:

   "Job and Printer Set Operations (Set 4)"

But no need to make any retrofits.

    Ron