IPP> Review of the SNMP Notifications Method

Ron Bergman rbergma at hitachi-hkis.com
Mon Feb 28 19:35:31 EST 2000

Ira,

I agree with trying to do more via email.  Right now the
IPP telecons are eating into too much of my time, so
I would prefer to try email.  Maybe telecons after the
Toyko meeting, in place of some of the normal IPP
calls.

I really don't see any point in trying to get a new draft
to the IETF.  If you can, fine, but I would not recommend
this be our "primary goal".

I should have my promised comments before the end
of the week and these may have more impact on the
draft and generate more discussion.

    Ron