IPP>NOT IETF talk on notification

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Mar 22 15:50:32 EST 2000

Hi Hugo,

We spent our entire IPP Telecon (2 1/2 hours) discussing these
slides.  Carl-Uno, Tom Hastings, Bob Herriot and I cleaned them
up and we agee that 'acts like an IPP Printer' was inaccurate
and confusing.

Bob will get new copies out for review ASAP.  He will also try
to export HTML versions for better accessibility to IETF 47
participants (in addition to the PowerPoint base slides for
those with MS Windows tools).

Also, Tom Hastings will build two new directories under
'ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp' for the convenience of PWG
Tokyo attendees:

meeting-txt-mmddyy - IETF I-D text formatted documents
meeting-pdf-mmddyy - PDF of original MS Word documents

These directories will contain ONLY the latest versions of each
current IETF or PWG working document - so meeting attendees can
browse them easily with low-bandwidth (dial-up) connections and
download the documents they want to view or print locally.