McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri Mar 31 15:51:08 EST 2000

Hi folks,

Attached are MS PowerPoint slides for PWG-C this coming
week in Tokyo.  Craig Whittle wrote them (with my help).
I don't have the tool to convert these to HTML or PDF,
but I've just posted them to the PWG FTP server at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/meeting-ppt-000404/job-mib-traps/000404.ppt

These slides summarize the key features of the latest draft of
'IPP Notifications over SNMP via Job Monitoring MIB' in the
directories:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/meeting-txt-000404/
<and>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_NOT/

in the file <draft-ietf-not-over-snmp-02.txt>

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Sharp Labs America
  High North Inc