Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Apr 12 14:03:12 EDT 2000

Ira,

Sorry not to response sooner.  There will be a regular IPP telecon next
Wednesday, 4/19/00.  Bob is at an all day Java meeting today.

I'll send out Bob's notes later today with all the issue resolutions.  Also
we should be seeing the minutes of the meeting soon, I hope.

Tom