Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Apr 20 16:39:22 EDT 2000

All,

Based on our latest achievements, we now have a number of documents which
are close to finalization after a final editing round based on our latest
issue resolutions.

The first Last Call document will follow this message and I expect to have
one further document each week for a few weeks, to stagger your final
reading of them and to allow the editors to produce the final drafts.

I expect that a revised version of the IPP/1.1 Implementer's Guide will be
next, then followed by several of our IPP Notification drafts.

Carl-Uno Manros

Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com