IPP> Re: Root OID for IPP Printer Schema

Alexis Bor alexis.bor at directoryworks.com
Fri Apr 21 15:02:47 EDT 2000

All we are doing is making IETF more politically correct, and thus making
politics slow down the technical process...  Are we going to go through
several version of the draft arguing over this???

Let's just choose one and move on...	It will not impact the sales of any
products nor the operation of any protocol...

-- Alexis

Alexis Bor
Directory Works, Inc.
alexis.bor at directoryworks.com