IPP> ADM - Proposal for IPP over Bluetooth

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Jun 20 19:27:25 EDT 2000

All,

In our New York IPP meeting we were informed that i-data had written
proposals for how to run IPP over Bluetooth.

I have now created a new directory named new_Bluetooth

If you look in that directory, you will find two PDF documents written by
i-data for the Bluetooth Consortium.

Gail, can you please set up a new little heading under PWG documents on our
web page and point to the Bluetooth docs?

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com