Wagner,William bwagner at digprod.com
Wed Jun 21 10:34:50 EDT 2000

 I too evidentially left the New York meeting a few minutes too early (to
catch a flight that was cancelled). I would have opposed INDP as the
mandatory notification and believe that, for true internet operation,  Mail
To is the only reasonable choice. So if it is to be decided on the list, my
vote is for mail to.

Of course, the only vote that counts is the customers. Is IPP a readily
usable service that provides for internet print job delivery and appropriate
notification with a minimum of special code and dealing with the IS
department?

William A. Wagner (Bill Wagner)
Director of Technology
Imaging Division