henrik.holst at i-data.com henrik.holst at i-data.com
Fri Jun 23 07:56:08 EDT 2000

Well, IPP stands for Internet Prininting Protocol. If we wants to describe
to the world
how we think Internet print should work, I think it's a design fail to use
a technology
that won't work, i.e. mandatory a method that won't go from the outside to
the inside
of the firewall. I have nothing against the INDP method, but I think we
have to keep
in mind what we first tried to solved, i.e. "how to print over the
Internet":

Henrik

Jay Martin <jkm at underscore.com> on 23-06-2000 13:47:15

Please respond to jkm at underscore.com