kugler at us.ibm.com kugler at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 23 10:58:25 EDT 2000

It's too bad the SEND, SOML, and SAML commands were OPTIONAL in RFC 821.
Otherwise, the existing SMTP infrastructure would also be an
instant-message infrastructure, useful for some kinds of notifications.

     -Carl

Jay Martin <jkm at underscore.com> on 06/22/2000 05:48:51 PM

Please respond to jkm at underscore.com