don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Fri Jun 23 12:34:44 EDT 2000

I find this method of working an issue to be terrible.  E-mail is terribly
disruptive and hard to follow.  By the time the next post comes in, I've
forgotten the next set of points to be made.

Ever heard of lawyers arguing a case before a Judge over e-mail.  I rest my
case!! :>)
(geez... I can't believe I made my point by using a lawyer as a GOOD example.)

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 859-232-4808 (phone) 859-232-6740 (fax)    *
* (Former area code until 10/1 was 606)      *