don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Thu Jun 29 08:13:54 EDT 2000

Anthony:

Is there not an e-mail to SMS gateway somewhere?

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 859-232-4808 (phone) 859-232-6740 (fax)    *
* (Former area code until 10/1 was 606)      *

Anthony.Porter%xeikon.com at interlock.lexmark.com on 06/29/2000 08:03:43 AM