Carl-Uno Manros carl at manros.com
Thu Jun 29 10:43:49 EDT 2000

Anthony,

Our assumption has been that most pager systems or phone systems have
gateways from email and that a variation of using the email delivery method
would actually be gatewayed to a handheld device.

If this assumption is wrong and we need an explicit delivery method for SMS,
we need somebody familiar with that technology to propose a solution. Are yu
game for that?

Carl-Uno