IPP> ADM - Examples

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Jul 20 17:50:54 EDT 2000

Pradi,

My apologies if it is difficult to get a clear overview of the IPP
documentation,
but see my reading advice below.

Hope this helps you to get through to the basic stuff that you are looking
for.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514