Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Aug 11 15:25:20 EDT 2000

All,

We have had a long and partly heated debate (Carl against the rest of the
world as far as understand) around the INDP delivery method, but I haven't
really considered this to be a Last Call comment against the five documents
on IPP Notification for which the WG comment period closed on August 9.

Hence, I will now be sending these documents to the IESG for publication as
RFCs.

I expect to send out the remaining two notification delivery method drafts
for IPP WG Last Call shortly.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com