Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Aug 15 16:02:00 EDT 2000

Members of the IESG,

A week ago I sent you this document for publication as informational.
However the editors have now had a change of mind on this and we would like
you to instead process the document as PROPOSED STANDARD. Sorry for the
confusion.

	Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): LDAP Schema for Printer Services
      <draft-ietf-ipp-ldap-printer-schema-03.txt>

Carl-Uno Manros
Chair of IETF IPP WG

Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514