Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu Aug 17 14:33:46 EDT 2000

Carl-Uno,

Is there some kind of pressing deadline to get this out the door?

The reason I ask is that I would like to spend a lot more time
reviewing the specs given the recent thread.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to submit my comments until
early the week of Aug 28.  Can the Last Call happen the end
of that week?

	...jay