Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Fri Aug 18 21:50:31 EDT 2000

Ira,

No one ever, *ever* said I18N in mail messages wasn't difficult.
Don't know how you came to that conclusion.

In fact, with the exception of Tom Hastings (big surprise),
there hasn't been a word said on this thread by anyone
else about I18N in email notifications, except for your
comments and the interesting side comment by Ned.

	...jay