IPP> October bake-off

henrik.holst at i-data.com henrik.holst at i-data.com
Mon Aug 21 09:37:54 EDT 2000

I agree with Harry. I think it's a little too early to test notification
stuff at the October bake-off.
The specifications is not finished yet, and I don't want to waste a lot of
time at the bake-off.
Give the implementers a change to implement and do their own tests, before
testing with others.
If someone, for some reason, wants a bake-off in October, I think we should
only mandate testing
IPP/1.1

Henrik Holst

"Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM" <harryl at us.ibm.com>@pwg.org on 16-08-2000