Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 22 00:50:55 EDT 2000

What if we had a way for the client to indicate "it's OK to maintain the
connection established during this IPP print job and continue to send me
job status notifications until the job is complete"? Isn't this the
desirable behavior for Qualdocs?

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

pmoore at peerless.com